プロフィール画
saya  a.k.a. philosophique girl

.
.
I'm just a girl who tries to make her music

talk about what I love and my day

【 techno=98%, my day+fashion etc.=2%】
techno→dark,deep,hard,ambient or mainstream

sending hallucination from Japan_ _

話し足りないとき語ったりします 
【ユーロエレクトロ+音楽制作奮闘記+個人的+自分へのメモ】
follow me ?

   

2014年5月12日月曜日

Zone / Mikron - No Correlation Ep



Mikron ♡

can't wait ♡
------------------

Mikron
"No Correlation"
ZONE RECORDS | Released the 2nd of June 2014

Zone Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/ZONE/222770611121­258
Mikron : www.facebook.com/Mikronmusic?fref=ts

1) Cotard Delusion
2) Counts for Nothing
3) Product No
4) Detour
5) XIR

www.zone-music.fr

-------------------

みっくろ-ん♡

みっくみく-♪(違

2 件のコメント:

  1. finally have time to check your blog again! i'm glad you still find the time to update and share what you find and like :) looks like i have more catching up to do!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. thank you for coming back to my blog! I'm glad to read your kind comment :D
      it's been updating slowly lately but I will keep updating ~

      削除