プロフィール画
saya  a.k.a. philosophique girl

.
.
I'm just a girl who tries to make her music

talk about what I love and my day

【 techno=98%, my day+fashion etc.=2%】
techno→dark,deep,hard,ambient or mainstream

sending hallucination from Japan_ _

話し足りないとき語ったりします 
【ユーロエレクトロ+音楽制作奮闘記+個人的+自分へのメモ】
follow me ?

   

2014年2月9日日曜日

DAZZLE DRIVE EXCLUSIVE MIX - OOZE MAGAZINE



good mood c:

paste from soundcloud ↓
----------
Set list :
----------

Intro
Shadow Dancer
Love from Alan and Paul

Ravolution
Tillaux
Gosboard EP

Nerve Salad
Simian Mobile Disco
Delicacies

Bloody Mary
Oliver Huntemann
H-3

Ondologik
Nomenklatur
Berheim

Sensor
Attaque
When Light Falls

MecaFunk
jan driver
Gain Reaction

Beau
The Finger Prince
Conducive II

Dream Is On (Renart Remix)
Loony Wise Men
Dream Is On

Foxy
Oblast
Act 3

Blue Madams (Metrist Remix)
Myler
Fatland EP

Black Deep
Dense, Pika
Colt EP

Raww Oohmm
Dusty Kid
III

Dopplereffekt
Zygote
Tetrahymena

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿