プロフィール画
saya  a.k.a. philosophique girl

.
.
I'm just a girl who tries to make her music

talk about what I love and my day

【 techno=98%, my day+fashion etc.=2%】
techno→dark,deep,hard,ambient or mainstream

sending hallucination from Japan_ _

話し足りないとき語ったりします 
【ユーロエレクトロ+音楽制作奮闘記+個人的+自分へのメモ】
follow me ?

   

2013年10月20日日曜日

"thank you for 4040 accesses" mixtape



I found the track I must not upload.

so I edited and uploaded new mixtape c:


著作権的にノーだった曲が判明したので

その曲だけ削ってうpしました-:D


†rack lis†

1.Drumcell - Disturbance
2.Daniel Avery - Water Jump
3.Vondkreistan - Illusion
4.Gesaffelstein - Hate Or Glory
5.Unklone - Grit 555 (Clouds Remix)
6.Randomer - Bring
7.Hound Scales - A Clique of Tough Women
8.Movement - Us (Kowton Remix)
9.Djedjotronic - Abysall Zone
10.AIRMANN - The Blackening
11.Floria - Bravery
12.Alesia - Andrea
13.Mr. Magnetik - Self Destruction
14.The Hacker - Pure Energy

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿