プロフィール画
saya  a.k.a. philosophique girl

.
.
I'm just a girl who tries to make her music

talk about what I love and my day

【 techno=98%, my day+fashion etc.=2%】
techno→dark,deep,hard,ambient or mainstream

sending hallucination from Japan_ _

話し足りないとき語ったりします 
【ユーロエレクトロ+音楽制作奮闘記+個人的+自分へのメモ】
follow me ?

   

2013年10月27日日曜日

my mixcloud



just let me inform you guys,

my previous mixtape was moved to mixcloud.

because soundcloud has the limit of upload.


cheers c:


http://www.mixcloud.com/philosophique_girl/


soundcloudってうp制限あったのね....

今になって気付きました;;

ということで、前のmixtapeちゃんたちは

mixcloudへ移しましたので、よろしくです :)

3 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. oh... sorry to accidentally delete. i don't know what the buttons say so i just guess on which i think would be correct. looks like i was wrong u__u"

    anyways... halloween is coming up! hope you have a fun one ^^ also looking forward to some spooky mixes to set the mood :)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. ah I see. I wanted to see what you commented but I couldn't. haha

      yeah! you too! can't wait for halloween XD
      ah sounds nice. but I had no idea of halloween mix. hmm it's a little late for thinking about it...gonna be next year...:P

      削除