プロフィール画
saya  a.k.a. philosophique girl

.
.
I'm just a girl who tries to make her music

talk about what I love and my day

【 techno=98%, my day+fashion etc.=2%】
techno→dark,deep,hard,ambient or mainstream

sending hallucination from Japan_ _

話し足りないとき語ったりします 
【ユーロエレクトロ+音楽制作奮闘記+個人的+自分へのメモ】
follow me ?

   

2013年9月6日金曜日

RA News: Gesaffelstein compiles I Love Techno 2013

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=20957

Tracklist
01. Creepy Autograph - Back Ally
02. Red Axes feat. Abrão - Caminho De Dreyfus (Rebolledo Remix)
03. Djedjotronic - Abysall Zone
04. Daniel Avery - Reception
05. Maelstrom - The Line
06. Boys Noize - Inhale / Exhale
07. Brodinski feat. Theophilus London - Gimme Back The Night (Club Version)
08. Jimmy Edgar - Strike
09. Jeremy Greenspan & Borys - God Told Me To
10. The Hacker - Pure Energy
11. Bobmo - Hot Spot
12. Adam X - Farebeat
13. MPIA3 - Your Orders
14. I-F feat. Helga La Blaque - Playstation #2
15. Luke Eargoggle & Johan Inkinen - Empaty Window
16. Gesaffelstein - Pursuit

yayyy!

Gesa 2013の記事を見つけてしまった...

テンションあがる曲ばっかり!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿