プロフィール画
saya  a.k.a. philosophique girl

.
.
I'm just a girl who tries to make her music

talk about what I love and my day

【 techno=98%, my day+fashion etc.=2%】
techno→dark,deep,hard,ambient or mainstream

sending hallucination from Japan_ _

話し足りないとき語ったりします 
【ユーロエレクトロ+音楽制作奮闘記+個人的+自分へのメモ】
follow me ?

   

2013年9月28日土曜日

Mixtape #1 AIRMANN - Intensive Care



do you remember I introduced AIRMANN in lately post??

I found his mixtape and the tracks of his mixtape are almost my fav tracks.

so I'm totally one of his fans XP



この間 紹介した AIRMANNのmixtapeがうpされてました-!

tracklistが 自分の興味とがっちり合っていたので

もうすっかりファンです XD


Tracklist:

Rob De Large – As The Poem Goes
David Carretta & Workerpoor – The Intruders
Habstrakt – Eat Me TWR72 – Future Tool (The Reactivitz remix)
LOUISAHHH – Tap my wire (Sedicimo remix)
Alesia – Andrea
Adam – Everyday
Hofbahn – Nemesis
Attaque – Shine
Rob De Large – CrW (Nadisko remix)
Clockwork – Titan (Modelevel remix)
Rocket – Overture for a broken heart

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿